Here is the process
- List Management – Using our subscription to advanced Dun & Bradshaw databases, we work closely with you to build the most accurate, strategically targeted lists possible for your campaigns; focusing on owner occupied commercial/ industrial buildings in the size range you are satisfied with.
- BOC– Beginning of Campaign email to you letting you know your campaign is under way and introducing you to your AWS Account Executive (AE). You will work with one of our professionals throughout the campaign.
- Initial Mailers – A custom oversize post card advertising your company’s services is mailed to target list.
- Telemarketing begins– Your designated Account Executive (AE) starts calling the prospects in your campaign. AE’s will continue calling prospects (up to 4 times) until a decision maker is reached.
- Reaching The Decision Maker – The ultimate goal is to reach the decision maker and ask for approval to have your company set an appointment to inspect the roof and offer solutions to their needs.
- Survey Request – A survey request email will introduce you to the building owner/ manager and them to your company letting them know you will be in contact to set an appointment.
- Gathering Information – Our job is also to gather as much information as possible: Roof type, size, and condition plus confirm contact information and email address for future marketing efforts.
- Final Mailers — A 1stClass postage letter and personalized brochure with your company’s contact information is sent to your complete list.
- EOC– End of Campaign email. This email goes out to you signifying that all calls are completed. All leads that have been generated during the campaign are included in this email sorted by current ID/Status.
- Follow Ups– Every six weeks your AE will call all leads and check on the status of the project. The AE will pass along any pertinent information to you.
- Email Marketing–We use the emails obtained to continue to communicate to all leads. Based on ID/Status an email will be sent every month to six weeks.
You also get the benefits of all our marketing efforts in your area. AWS has a huge web presence in most every major market across the US. Any requests received from the web or various industry specific publications in your marketing area will be passed along to